New Year, New Thing...

Thursday 1 January 2015

So I thought about it for a while and I've decided to give it a go. Let's see what all this blogging fuss is about. 


If you're reading this you've probably made your way here from Instagram. First up I LOVE INSTAGRAM! Since learning to sew, a couple of years ago, I have been using Instagram as a tool to share and gain ideas for all sorts of sewing projects and what a tool it is! 

Anyway, through Instagram I've stumbled across lots of inspiring  people in the sewing/crafting/interiors mini community that's going on over there and I though why not go a little bit further (like lots of other folk on there) and start documenting it here in this blog.

So what can you expect? I'm hoping it's going to be a place where you might pick up some ideas for interiors or maybe feel like giving that sewing pattern a go or perhaps testing out a cake I've baked. Let's just see how it goes. 



So welcome to 'The Hearty Home', I hope you find something here that interests you. 

Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, good luck with your new Blog ... yes I did come from Instagram ... have fun .. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete